Friday, August 31, 2007

Thing #23

THING #23, THING #23, THING #23 . . . HIP HIP HOORAY, THING #23!

I really enjoyed creating my own blog. Perhaps I am ready to create myspace. My least favorite activity was adding RSS feeds, but the podcast exercise was redeeming. I had a lot of fun creating Meez, though HLO posted a scathing review. And I now have the grand ambition to catalog my home library with Library Thing.

These activities provoked many useful ideas like celebrating the library in innovative ways and creating shared documents.

I found that peer support was very valuable to my learning experience. And now I will impatiently wait for my MP3 player and 23 surprises from my girl!

3 comments:

Krystel said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

persnicketyfits said...

It wasn't scathing! I just am a little 80s obsessed and like things to be as authentic as possible.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.